In this page not only will you see properties represented by Big Island Land Company, you may also see properties represented by other members of Hawaii Information Service.|
MLS #614632 - 1127.08 acres in North Hilo
Contact Big Island Land Company about this property!
|Address:|| Pali Nana Rd
PAPAALOA, HI 96780
|MLS #||614632||TMK #||3340020040000|
|Living Area:||Land Area:||1127.08 Acres (49,095,605 Sq Ft)|
|Assessed:||$168,100 (2017)||Maint Fee:||Not Specified|
|Month Fee:||Not Specified||Taxes:||$1,571.0|
Land value is $0.16 per square foot|
|Zoning:||Zone A-20A||Schools:||Not Specified|
|The Hamakua Coast represents some of the last vestiges of old Hawaii with ocean views, large unimpeded acreage, waterfalls, streams splashing, room to spread out in the tropics. This property which sits on the edge of Maulua Gulch, encompasses it all with:|
- Spectacular Ocean Views as this property rises from approximately 300 feet above sea level to 1900 feet.
- Deep Soil, perfect growing conditions for a variety of Agricultural Pursuits.
- Over 500 acres fenced in pasture with cattle and leases in place.
- Dramatic water falls and streams accessible.
- A historic lineage. Property was passed down from generation to generation from men who served the King Kamehameha Monarchy.
- Potential to purchase with tmk: 3-3-7-1-11 an adjoining 992 acre parcel. Together the two are over 2200 Acres.
- Zoned Ag-20 (A-20A) room for future development.
- Private with this size of acreage, yet accessible with 3 entry points.
Could be purchased with adjacent parcel, 3-3-7-1-11, 992 acres, for $10,500,000 for a total of approximately 2230 acres.
The information herein may contain inaccuracies and is provided without warranty or guaranty of any kind. Agents and buyers must independently verify any information they deem material or important to their purchase or any offered price there under. Square footage should be confirmed by an appraisal report.
Learn more about this property
Schedule a tour of this property
Hawaii Property Tax Office:
The green arrow points to the property
View Larger Map
Click any photos to enlarge
|Gorgeous Hamakua Vast Acreage|
|Access from the highway, yet ultimate privacy.|
|Over 500 acres in fenced, Pasture land.|
|Streams meander across the property|
|Outrageous waterfalls abound.|
Want to EMail someone this page?
Simply copy and paste the following URL into your EMail:
BigIslandLandCompany.com © 2017 Big Island Land Co., Ltd.
Bridge under Mauna Kea image by Charlene Meyers, ImagesOfHawaii.com