In this page not only will you see properties represented by Big Island Land Company, you may also see properties represented by other members of Hawaii Information Service.|
MLS #619966 - 3258 sq ft in Kaloko Business Park
Changed Last 30 Days!
Contact Big Island Land Company about this property!
|Address:||73-5617 MAIAU ST
KAILUA-KONA, HI 96740
|MLS #||619966||TMK #||3730510950011|
|Price:||$ 935,000||Year Built:||2004|
|District:||North Kona||Subdivision:||Kaloko Business Park|
|Living Area:||3,258 Sq Ft||Land Area:||1.00 Acres (43,562 Sq Ft)|
|Assessed:||$194,200 (2018)||Maint Fee:||Not Specified|
|Month Fee:||Not Specified||Taxes:||$4,637.0|
Land value is $21.46 per square foot|
Structure value is $286.99 per square foot
|Zoning:||Zone ML-1A||Schools:||Not Specified|
|Super High Traffic...hottest spot in Kona!! Across from Costco, and 1 block to Home Depot!|
* 2 Bays in fee simple, configured as 1 unit comprising 3,258 sq. ft. (condominiumized building of 12 units)
* 3 finished offices within larger office space! Lots of desktops and counters with built-in bookshelves!
* Central Air throughout the large office areas!
* Comes with paid for PV System generating significant free electric power on a HELCO-tied meter with grandfathered reverse-metering agreement that runs with these 2 units!
* Space has 7 on-site parking stalls (3 of which are covered)!
* Lots of on-street parking fronting the unit!
* Large 1,674 s.f. mezzanine area for storage that also includes a finished office!
* Nicely appointed employee lunch room!
* Many possible uses!
* Large Roll-Up door with commercial loading on back side of unit, with large 1,674 sq. ft. mezzanine (high floor load factor of 66 lbs/sq.ft.).
* Full bathroom with shower; second half bath too!
* Showroom for specialized presentations!
* Low condo AOAO fees!
* Just 10 minutes to Kailua-Kona, Kona International Airport, or Harbor!
* Beautifully finished!
Rare opportunity to own at Kaloko Business Park across from Costco!
** Sale cannot close before January 1, 2020.
|Take A Virtual Tour Of This Property|
Learn more about this property
Schedule a tour of this property
Hawaii Property Tax Office:
The green arrow points to the property
View Larger Map
Click any photos to enlarge
|Kaloko Bus. Ctr. V - Across Costco|
|High traffic location! Across Costco|
|From Bldg., looking toward Costco and Auto Body Hawaii|
|Two sets of glass doors to Bays 11 & 12|
|Close up of entry, viewed from county road fronting bldg...with lots of additional on-street parking.|
|Main finished office area with central AC|
|from back corner, view to showroom in middle, and lounge/food prep room at right|
|Another View of office area|
|Showroom with laminate floors and electric roll up blind|
|Movable desktops and counters|
|separate office area with access to roll up loading area at right|
|Lounge/food prep room for employees|
|Separate office near front door|
|All the high tech apparatus originates from here|
|Behind the AC office areas is the large roll up door and high cube loading section|
|From parking lot...large roll up door, 3 covered parking stalls|
|View from the Roll-up door to mezzanine above (66 lbs/s.f. loading)|
|Heavy concrete floor in loading area|
|Wide stairway to upper mezzanine area|
|approx. 1,700 sq.ft. of mezzanine area with 66 lbs/sq.ft. loading factor!|
|Full male bathroom just outside office area|
|Half female bath adjacent to office area.|
|9 assigned parking stalls reserved for Bays 11 & 12|
Want to EMail someone this page?
Simply copy and paste the following URL into your EMail:
BigIslandLandCompany.com © 2017 Big Island Land Co., Ltd.
Bridge under Mauna Kea image by Charlene Meyers, ImagesOfHawaii.com